Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Command Pattern

First, the test. I was pleased with how you did. While the averages on my tests are usually lower, I think I asked the questions that mattered and you all just did well. That's a good thing! I was only kidding about making things trickier!

Second, the class. Things seemed Ok to me today. I think the command pattern is pretty straight forward and the example in the book is better than most because it seems more realistic. Most of you seemed to be with me; we'll see if that's true when you work on the lab.

Third, the paper. I would like to see your drafts before break, but I do have email over break and will give at least some feedback whenever you give it to me. I just don't promise to be as available over break as I usually am! I still think you've never written a paper like this, so expecting to do it well without any feedback is naive. I'd really prefer to help you than to have to grade incomplete papers.

No comments: